Keele University Landlords

Whether you are registering a property for Keele University students for the 1st time or you want to re-advertise your property please follow these simple steps.

1. Complete the registration (add new property & advert) /check your contact & property details are correct, then add an advert
2. Complete the online landlord questionnaire for each property you are advertising. The questionnaire is valid for 12 months from the date of completion.
3. We need up to date copies (all pages) of the following certificates, valid for the full advertising period:

  • Fire alarm annual check (please advise if not applicable)
  • Emergency lighting annual check (please advise if not applicable)
  • Fire Risk Assessment
  • Landlord Gas Safety Certificate
  • Electrical Periodic Inspection Certificate
  • Energy Performance Certificate (EPC)
  • Accreditation Certificate from a local or UK-wide landlord accreditation scheme, like the National Residential Landlords Association (NRLA) or the Private Rented Sector Accreditation Scheme (PRSAS)

Please email these to
If you have already advertised with us, you can check the certificates we have on file for your property and their expiry dates via Controlpad

4. Make a payment to advertise your property online via E Store

The first time you use this link and proceed, you will be asked to create a password. You will be asked for your KEP reference and name. Please ensure you include this information to enable us to track your payment.

  • £35 for properties with 1 - 5 bedrooms, advertised for 3 calendar months
  • £55 for properties with 6-19 bedrooms, advertised for 3 calendar months
  • £75 properties with 20 or more bedrooms, advertised for 3 calendar months